Other Blogs From My Class

Seeing as I'm behind in everything in my life--blogging included--I thought I'd give you something to bide your time till I write again.  Looking for a different take on the books I've been reading?  Want to read about more books from this genre?  My entire class is working it's way through YA.  Check out what they're doing...







Happy blog reading!


--E

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

For me, reading has always been like breathing: something I never questioned, something vital to my existence that I simply did. I set my appetite on the reliable feast of “classics” and never looked back. While I still adore classic novels and new fiction aimed at adults, my perception of YA lit is beginning to turn around.

It will be my goal in this blog to write about some of my new favorites from this genre.
I wont be afraid to get critical, but I wont include any spoilers either… promise. I’m sure I’ll throw in comments on other books I’m reading/have read from the classics or adult fiction just to spice it up—but this blog will mostly be about me exploring, for the first time, the growing tracts of YA literature.

Happy Reading!

--E